High School Running Camp
Form, Injuries, Injury Prevention, and Summer Running
A majority of the speakers will include Sports Physicians, Rehabilitation Specialists and Athletic Trainers from AMP, Athletic Medicine & Performance. They will give presentations on form, injuries, injury prevention, summer running, and things you can do to prepare for your fall season.
As speakers are finalized, they along with their topics and bios will be posted here.
For Athletes & Coaches
- Professionals speaking on topics you need to learn about the most.
- Learn about things you can do this summer to improve your fall season.
- Get different perspectives on important topics.
- Free gear for signing up.
- Discount at Time Out Sports for participants.
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Clothing: some presentations will be interactive and require running or movement.
- Lunch and Snacks will be provided.