31st Annual Magic City Sports Medicine Conference
Differentiating Injuries Among Today’s Athletes – Zebras & Ducks
Saturday, May 21, 2022 | 7:30AM – 5:30PM | Mansfield Health Education Center | Billings, Montana
- Recall basic anatomy
- Determine the appropriate treatment and referral process for each specific injury.
- Design and implement a preventative and reconditioning program for each specific injury
- Recognize the benefits of interdisciplinary care
- Address common injuries versus “Zebra” cases.
- Recognize common myths regarding strength training and how to properly remedy them.
- Address common myths regarding nutrition
Continuing Education Credits: 8.5 BOC Category A Credits
NSCA Credits – pending approval