The conference has reached max capacity and registration is closed.
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE GAP & EDUCATIONAL NEED
30th Annual Magic City Sports Medicine Conference
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Theme: Emerging Concepts and Technology in Sports Medicine
- Examine common injury mechanisms of the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Summarize basic anatomy and physiology of the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Propose strategies for effective collaboration in managing and treating sports injuries.
- Identify preventative and recondition exercises for the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Identify and explain different nutrition strategies for athletes versus the lay public.
- Examine strength training methods for athletes post injury.
- Identify specific nutrition concepts that are specific to athletes vs the lay population.
- Summarize the COVID 19 pandemic and the considerations that need to be made regarding an athletic population.
- Present and explore the latest research and application behind modern modalities used in recovery
Continuing Education Credits:
BOC 8.5 Category A Credits & NSCA .9 Category A Credits