2020 Magic City Sports Medicine Conference
Theme: Emerging Concepts & Technologies in Sports Medicine
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Continuing Education Course for Sports Medicine Health Care providers including Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, and Physical Therapy Aides.
- Examine common injury mechanisms of the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Summarize basic anatomy and physiology of the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Propose strategies for effective collaboration in managing and treating sports injuries.
- Identify preventative and recondition exercises for the hip, knee and shoulder.
- Explore the uses and limitation of some of the commercially available wearable technology being used by athletes
- Discuss the latest research and application behind modern modalites modalities used in recovery